Monday, January 11, 2016

Staying the course

I know it is early in the year to be crowing about goals met, but I'm staying on track so far to get my quilting life organized and under control.  I made my 9 Block Lotto blocks for this month,
6" Birds in the Air
and every time I had to press a piece for the blocks, I also pressed a scrap (or two or five) and took them to the cutting mat to cut them to size.  LOTS of scrap management happened this weekend!  I posted 3 more fabrics to my Etsy shop.  And I'm completely moved back into my sewing room, although I do have one corner of STUFF that is still not organized and put away.  I'm tackling it a little bit at a time, and doing a pretty good job of getting rid of things I'll likely never use.  Yay me!

1 comment:

The Cozy Quilter said...

Good for you! My sewing room needs major work. The fabric storage area needs taming in a big way...I don't have big blocks of time so I just do a little bit here and there. Love your block lotto blocks!