- Bake banana bread with those bananas that are starting to attract fruit flies
- Read a book on the porch with a cup of coffee and a yummy snack
- Sweep all the floors to see how many dust puppies we can make with all the hair my dog has shed since the last time I swept
- Mop the floors to see what color they truly are
- Wash clothes since the sun is shining and the @$*!#@% dryer is on the fritz again
- Watch some TV or a movie
- Make some progress on my great-grandmother's quilt
I did everything except watch TV. Six out of seven isn't bad, now, is it? I'm feeling pretty darned good about myself!
About the book, it was Rumor of Bones by Beverly Connor, and I really enjoyed it. It is the first of a series about an archaeologist who finds herself solving mysteries, new and old. Apparently there are 5 books in the series, and I'll be going to the library tomorrow to see if they have any more of them. It seems Beverly Connor also has another series of 9 books with another female anthropologist protagonist. I imagine I'll be checking those out eventually, too. I love finding new series to fall in love with!
And while I was on the porch reading, Donald was building a house
Well, today changed all that. I had and idea and tried it out and I LOVE IT! My interest in this project has been renewed! What do you think?