But I'm determined to enjoy this time off. In a perfect world, this time off would include:
- Knitting! I want to complete this hat that I started earlier this week,
- and make some progress on this simple rolled cuff sweater I started several years ago. I added the neck one night while watching a movie at the drive-in movies, and was dismayed to learn in the light of the following morning that I had picked up the stitches wrong, creating an unwanted ridge. My plan this weekend is to take the neck off and put it back on correctly.
- Reading! I have many unread books waiting in the wings, but I've selected Unraveled by Maggie Sefton and Raven Threads by K.D. McCrite as quick and easy reads for the weekend.
- Quilting! It's time to baste my next hand quilting project. And my fabric order from Missouri Star Quilt Company arrived today (man, they are FAST!) so I plan to catch up on the blocks for my Temperature Quilt.
- And more quilting! I'd like to get 20 of the 50 blocks done on my On Ringo Lake quilt; I currently have 5 done, so 15 to go.