- Snake fabric - I live on Rattler Road. There is a reason why my road is called Rattler Road, and it involves creatures with no legs. Ugh! But the view makes their presence worth it!
- Teacup fabric - I love, love, love drinking tea and coffee, hot when it is cold outside and iced when it is warm. Yum!
- Basketball kids - Not only am I married to a basketball coach, but my boys both play basketball, not just in a league in the winter, but at camps during the summer. Needless to say, I am the proud owner of a cushy stadium seat, and I get lots of hand sewing done in the stands.
- Bug fabric - I guess bugs are part and parcel of living in the country but, UGH! I can't stand them, but they are everywhere. In particular, we have lots of ladybugs (and to think I used to think they were CUTE! Until they invaded my house by the thousands a couple years ago) and shield/stink bugs. The stink bugs are now reigning supreme, as they apparently compete for resources with the ladybugs. I'm not sure which I prefer...
- Tree from made fabric - I live in the country, in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia with 7 acres and deeded access to the George Washington National Forest. Trees dominant my views, and I love them.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
The 2nd Annual Neighborhood Party over at Beth's LoveLaughQuilt blog, that is. There is still time to join!