Sunday, October 4, 2015

Indecision

I went down to the sewing room to finally piece this log cabin quilt together, but I couldn't decide on a layout.  I can't believe how much time I wasted rearranging the blocks; I didn't sew a single seam.  Help me out, will ya?  This is destined to be a baby or lap quilt, 54" square.  I don't want to make more blocks, I just want to sew them together.  Which layout would YOU choose?

Layout 1

Layout 2

Layout 3

Layout 4

Layout 5
OK, after seeing them all on here, I think one has emerged as my favorite.  Let's see if you feel the same...

19 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Ha - you will get multiple answers - I find going with what pleases you is the best choice (I like 4).

The Cozy Quilter said...

I vote for number one! Nice colours! I have asked others to vote on layouts when I can't decide too!

The Cozy Quilter said...

How about an asymmetric barn raising???

Amanda said...

I like #2 the best!

ES said...

Number 2.

Julie Fukuda said...

I like one or two. I like to see the white areas split up a bit

jirons42 said...

I like #5. I don't know how much it's going to help you when there are so many different opinions but I loved seeing all your layout options. What fun1

Caz said...

I like them all,,, but 2 or 3 would be my choices!

Becky said...

Layout #1

Unknown said...

I like 1! Actually I like all but 3 and 5...not as crazy about those. Go with your gut! Have a great day!

Moneik said...

I love 4.

Moneik said...

I love 4.

evelyn said...

# 4 is my fave, but it is a really close race. Love the rainbow of colours, so any way you join it, it will be beautiful.

Janet said...

Number 3 I think. Although 5 is interesting.

Susan R. said...

My favorite is #2 but I would also lkee an offset barn raising as someone else suggested.

Carla said...

Late vote. #2
But I don't know what a barn raising is? At least not by name

Barbara Arcement said...

Number 1

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I know I'm late, but, I like #1 & #2 best.

Sandra said...

My pick would be #4. But any of the layouts will look good.