Friday, June 26, 2009

On the road


We hit the road after work yesterday. We spent the night at my mother-in-laws last night. For those of you who followed my old blog, she is looking and feeling MUCH better. I'm so glad I prepared all this handwork to do on this trip. I've been working on securing the scrappy blue binding on the Crumb Cake Stand quilt for my sister, and I like how it is looking. I hope to have it done by the time we get to her house tomorrow afternoon.

Well, the road is calling! I'll check in again at a later stop.

7 comments:

Becky said...

looking great, Erin!! Have a fun trip.

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

I am glad to hear you MIL is doing well now. I wondered how she was doing. Your quilt looks so nice.

My name is Riet said...

Have a nice holiday week Erin. I love that block.

Molly said...

Erin that is beautiful !! You are doing a great job, she will be thrilled. So glad to hear your MIL is doing better, a visit from you will help to lift her spirits also. Enjoy the rest of your adventure, take care

Angela said...

I love the scrappy binding! I have only done that on one quilt, but I just love the look it creates! Beautiful job!

cottonreel said...

Thats a very pretty basket block-cottonreel

Nancy said...

That's looking great -did you get it finished and leave it with her?