Sunday, December 30, 2018

Catching up

I'm back in Massachusetts after a wonderful couple of days relaxing with my husband and kids.  I knitted, I quilted, and I binge-watched TV shows.  I LOVE VACATION!

After an uneventful drive home, I finished up Clue #5 for my Good Fortune Mystery Quilt.
Clue #5 done and trimmed
I'll start Clue #6 tomorrow before heading up to NH to spend Christmas #2 with my sisters and their families.  In the meantime, I'm quilting like crazy, trying to finish my 8-month-old niece's quilt before her first birthday!
I've really enjoyed hand quilting these last few days.  Why do I set it aside for so long???
I'm linking up with Oh Scrap and Monday Making.

4 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Looking forward to seeing this one completed!!

The Cozy Quilter said...

I took two weeks off work this year for the holidays. It has been a nice break and will be hard to get back to the routine on Wednesday... glad to see you working away at your quilt. I just gifted a baby quilt to an 11 month old baby....hopefully, her parents will just let her play with it. Take care.

Gail

Bonnie said...

Good for you keeping up with Good Fortune... or at least close to keeping up! I decided not to do Bonnie's mystery this year. I need to get too many flimsy's quilted and too many UFOs finished. And, heaven knows there are a lot of quilts calling me to make them too! Enjoy your time with your sisters.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Enjoy your time off! Down time is good every once in a while. Thanks for sharing your lovely projects with Oh Scrap!