Saturday, October 6, 2018

Catching up!

As a college advisor, the fall is a super busy time.  I realized today that I hadn't worked on my temperature quilt at all during September, so I carved out some time for myself to sew this evening.  I'm happy to state that I'm all caught up through today!

And since my design wall is currently empty, I put up my what I have so far for my Leaders & Enders Challenge, Jewel Box Stars, designed by Bonnie Hunter.  Fun and scrappy!

I probably won't get another chance to sew again until next weekend, but today's sewing marathon will see me through.

3 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

You had a warm September, by the look of your Recent blocks on your temperature quilt. We had frost a couple of mornings ago although it is quite warm this weekend. Your leader/ender challenge is looking spectacular! I hope you have had enough sewing time to see you through to next weekend!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Hopefully you will get more blues on the temperature quilt soon.

Julie Fukuda said...

Looks to me like you are going for quality, not quantity. Though maybe a bit of that too...